Thursday, January 27, 2011

Forward


Thank you for your interest in my poems. The works presented in this collection were written between September of 1988 and July of 2005. I have chosen to include all of my poems because I am distributing this work electronically. I am hopeful that you find the time to read and enjoy these poems – whatever length of time that may be. As always, I welcome comments (good and bad), so don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail.

Enjoy!
Of course, as the band Semisonic says in the song Closing Time, "Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end" and so, with that in mind, I will start a new beginning – a new collection of work, assuming the Gods (or whomever you believe in) are smiling upon me and I continue to be inspired…

No comments:

Post a Comment